package of flour (or corn) tortillas
2 cans black beans (drained and rinsed)
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 can rotel (drained)
1/2 packet of taco seasoning
shredded cheese (fiesta blend)
not pictured, but used!
1. Preheat oven to 350 and spray 9x13 baking dish
2. Count out half of your tortillas and cut them into pieces. Layer them on the bottom of your baking dish.
3. Mix the soups, rotel, and the taco seasoning in a bowl
4. Spread half of the mixture over the tortillas
5. Spread one can of black beans over mixture
6. Layer of cheese
7. Layer of tortillas (but don't use all of them!)
8. Rest of mixture and other can of beans
9. Last of the tortillas and more cheese
10. Bake covered at 350 for 40 min.
11. Dish out and enjoy!
If you're feeling inventive, try these variations:
1. Replace one can of soup with a can of refried beans (Hubby's idea)
2. Add a few chopped onions in with the layer of black beans (mine)
3. Add some chopped avocado (Hubby's idea)
4. Use your favorite salsa instead of the Rotel and taco seasoning (mine)