Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cheesy Broccoli Chicken (Crock Pot)

Following the Mommy Trifecta, this recipe is
1. Fast
2. Cheap and 
3. Easy

I didn't get pictures of the ingredients, but you will need:

1 package chicken (boneless, skinless breasts or strips) I use chicken strips because there are more in a package and I can make it last 2 nights. And since the pieces are smaller-portion control!
2 boxes of frozen broccoli and cheese ( Green Giant is my preference!)
1 can of broccoli cheese soup (reduced fat is fine)
Skim milk- just enough to help rinse out the soup can

Put the chicken at the bottom of the crock pot.
Open the frozen broccoli/cheese and put on top. (You can thaw it out first or just put it in frozen)
Dump the broccoli cheese soup on top of that, with the splash of milk.

Cook! I have done this on high for 4 hours, and on low for 8 hours. I don't think it matters much.
Serve! I like to put mine over rice, but my hubby hates rice, so he eats his with a side of more vegetables and hot sauce.

Yummy!


Notice the crock pot bag? I use these religiously! Easy clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment