Who am I kidding, it's really just an excuse to read regency romance. (Like I need an excuse, right?)
Melissa and I are both avid readers, and we agree that a little romance in our books makes everything better. Or, in my case, a LOT of romance... but that's neither here nor there. The point it this- there has been a challenge issued to read romance novels and I am not going to let it go unanswered.
To check out the original post, check out Austenprose- a Jane Austen Blog.
The best part is that I already have these books in my Kindle- I love Candice Hern! She's a wonderful writer whose publisher understands that Kindle books shouldn't be as expensive as print. (I love a good deal!)
So every month you'll see a review for the next of Candice Hern's books. I hope you'll follow along, or even join the challenge yourself!
The Regency Romance Reading Challenge Review Schedule:
- Wed Jan 23 – A Proper Companion
- Wed Feb 27 – A Change of Heart
- Wed Mar 27 – An Affair of Honor
- Wed Apr 24 – A Garden Folly
- Wed May 22 – The Best Intentions
- Wed Jun 26 – “Desperate Measures”
- Wed Jul 24 – Miss Lacey’s Last Fling
- Wed Aug 28 – “Lady Ann’s Excellent Adventure”
- Wed Sept 25 – The Social Climber (new novel yet to be released