Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Fruity Muffins

I was feeling adventurous, and my bananas were about to expire, so I decided to make some muffins. Melissa showed me how to make banana bread using just bananas and a cake mix, so I took it a step further.

Fruity Muffins

 1 Orange Supreme cake mix
3 bananas (about to die)
5 strawberries (pureed)

I smooshed the bananas, pureed 5 strawberries, and mixed it together with the cake mix. That's it! No extra oil, eggs or anything!
I put the mix in muffin tins and baked them at 350 for 18 min. 


My kids liked them and my Hubby ate 2 before realizing that they had bananas in them. (He's not a fan of bananas) He did like them though!


Next time, I might bake them just a little longer. I might also try adding nuts or white chocolate chips.


What about you? What might you try?

No comments:

Post a Comment